Bunkers?

nvrlse

Are the bunkers that are suppose to spawn in Mystery Lake on PC only? I am playing on the PS4 and they aren't spawning for me. I did find a bunker in Pleasant Valley at the foot of Timberwolf Mountain but that's it. Can someone please help? If I could I would just play my PC version but sadly my PC died and haven't been able to replace it yet.

On 1/27/2021 at 4:56 PM, SpanishMoss said:

Yes! Bunkers do spawn! They are present in the Mystery Lake and Pleasant Valley regions. These "preppers caches" have different themes of loot, such as food, hunting or firewood, but only one cache spawns per region in one of ~8 locations. The cache looks like a hatch from atop, but once you go inside, their is always a bed, lots of containers, and lots of loot. Then sadly never have a firebox. In Pleasant  valley there is a cache that will always spawn in the same location in addition to the random location one. This cache is "abandoned" and has little loot. This cache spawns by the TWM rope. On interloper, caches do not spawn (but the abandoned one does).

Thank you both so much for replying and yes both of you were helpful. I will keep looking for them I was just under the impression they all spawned in same location everytime on each playthrough. I wasn't aware that the game has 9 different ones that spawn random and only 1 each time which kind of sucks if surviving a long time.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:45 AM, nvrlse said:

Are the bunkers that are suppose to spawn in Mystery Lake on PC only? I am playing on the PS4 and they aren't spawning for me. I did find a bunker in Pleasant Valley at the foot of Timberwolf Mountain but that's it. Can someone please help? If I could I would just play my PC version but sadly my PC died and haven't been able to replace it yet.

The one at the base of Timberwolf spawns 100% of the time, it is "abandoned".  Keep checking around Pleasant Valley and Mystery Lake, the other commenters here made some great points! They can be hard to spot, and surprisingly easy to overlook!