Rifle scope

So I’ve been thinking about this and how you can get it.I think you could only find one in the world and you would need quality tools to put it on your rifle if your rifle breaks you can get the scope back.The pros are you can shoot much farther away and you can aim for longer.cons would be a much slower  reload time cause the scope is in the way of the striper clip there is also more rifle swaying  and it would be much harder to shoot things right in front of you. 
Hope you guys like my idea!

Edited by Just some guy being a dude
Spelling

From what I know, generally rifles that use clips use a long eye relief scope or a side mounted scope so that it doesn't get in the way.

One thing I wish to say is that our aim time should actually be reduced. Our character only has the strength to hold the rifle up for maybe ten seconds? Adding more weight should make that more difficult.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, odizzido said:

our aim time should actually be reduced. Our character only has the strength to hold the rifle up for maybe ten seconds? Adding more weight should make that more difficult.

On the contrary, we should be able to lean on something to get stable position for aim and shot; although I doubt hinterland will like that idea...coding stuff for astrid and will to be able to lean against.😁