Is summer the best season of the year?

For me, summer is the best season of the year because there are many more things to do with better weather. You can go swimming and play outside. Actually, there is so much fun in the summertime which I really love the most. 

How about you, Is summer the best season of the year?

I love all the season, but living up north has made me appreciate the Fall the most. So many good vibes, it's beautiful for one, sweatshirt weather, Halloween, and Thanksgiving, it's just great. But I will agree, I do have the most fun in the summer.

• Like 1

Spring for me. When things start to melt, you don't have to worry about whether or not your car is going to start in the morning, and you can go for a walk without bundling up. 20C is my comfort zone. Autumn is probably #2 but I don't know, I just prefer to see newly budding trees and plants to withered sticks and dead leaves on the ground. Winter is my #3 season since I can always layer up if I'm cold. Summer is dead last.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Spring for me.

I like spring too, but there's a few things that keeps it near the bottom. 1. I am allergic to literally every trees pollen in my area, 2. Because spring where I live is really hit or miss, its either as cold as the winter, or its perfect, why can't it just be perfect all the time? 3. Spring is mud season, and liking to go four wheeling, it's a 3 month period where I can't, which stinks.

I saw a thing not long ago about how people's favorite seasons tend to be opposite of whatever region they're from sees the most.  And that goes for weather in general.  The change of pace is highly desirable.  

Think about it.  Summer in Nevada is miserable..... its hot, theres nothing to do, any place worth going to escape it will be crowded as hell.  Britain is humid when warm, foggy when cold, hardly any sunlight.  Australasia is either hot as balls, or cold as balls, sometimes at the same time.... and usually the opposite of what the rest of the world complains about year round.    You live along the equator, Winter and Snow seems like this myth other places make up to try and sell vacation packages. 

I grew up in tropical weather.  Muggy, Sunny, lots of blood sucking insects, and winter is this nice time of year where I'm not constantly sweating, cooked from UV exposure, or dying of heat exhaustion.  So imagine my brain trying to comprehend seeing snow for the first time, during a trip up to the north to Boston for work.  I chased like 3 Squirrels that week. 

On 3/25/2021 at 7:31 PM, theisaactrain said:

I like spring too, but there's a few things that keeps it near the bottom. 1. I am allergic to literally every trees pollen in my area, 2. Because spring where I live is really hit or miss, its either as cold as the winter, or its perfect, why can't it just be perfect all the time? 3. Spring is mud season, and liking to go four wheeling, it's a 3 month period where I can't, which stinks.

A lot of people love the spring season but others hate it as well. 
Yes, it brings warmer weather, more sunlight, and colorful flowers but it also brings high pollen counts that cause allergy symptoms like watery eyes and sneezing that makes one person uncomfortable.