Hello from NC

TurquoiseKnight

I'm from North Carolina, too! I'm fairly confident you can count the number of North Carolinians that live in Vancouver on one hand, so it's always nice to run into someone else from my home state, even if it is only virtually :)

Hope you keep enjoying the game!

I'm from North Carolina, too! I'm fairly confident you can count the number of North Carolinians that live in Vancouver on one hand, so it's always nice to run into someone else from my home state, even if it is only virtually :)

I keep telling my wife we need to move to Vancouver. I hear its awesome there. :)

I keep telling my wife we need to move to Vancouver. I hear its awesome there. :)

It absolutely is. I hear a couple of complaints about the rain, but it really isn't that bad, and it's certainly a welcome change after those insane summers in NC. I had never even visited Vancouver before I moved here, and I don't regret my decision for a second!

I miss the southern States sometimes, but the PNW is so great that it make homesickness virtually non-existent :)

But sweet tea...Man, I could use some sweet tea.

Archived