Please make cups stackable

ChillPlayer

Actually i dont think we should be able to bring a cup a tea or coffe, rose tea,... around. Should be something else, like... a bottle make of metal(dont know what it s called), that can keep warm coffe for a little while and can drink a cup from it lid.

You mean a thermos flask? It's been suggested before. Maybe they'll implement it this time.

Actually i dont think we should be able to bring a cup a tea or coffe, rose tea,... around. Should be something else, like... a bottle make of metal(dont know what it s called), that can keep warm coffe for a little while and can drink a cup from it lid.

Why we can bring water around without it being in a container? LOL

Yeah...

The way water/tea/coffee is handled is actually kind of weird...

I suspect the electro magnetic event allows us to have a giant water bubble that follows us everywhere ;)

But..., well, Shouldn't we have some bottle and cups that we can fill? you know, in the name of realism :roll:

Herbal tea,coffee,rosehip tea and other herbal drinks could be in small bottles and consumed,like it is consumption for antiseptic.Exampl: Bottle for herbal tea would contain one litre of tea and every time we would drink it,it would consume 0,10 or 0,20l.Cups would be just automaticly included into our backpack inventory as tool for drinking liquids.

As for other lootable drinks,it cannot be made common containers,coz every findable drink has different condition.

Why we can bring water around without it being in a container? LOL

it is in containers, bottles to be exact. Just drop it on the floor ;)

My point though and you know exactly what I meant Chill :) lol is where do all of these bottles come from?

Yeah...

The way water/tea/coffee is handled is actually kind of weird...

I suspect the electro magnetic event allows us to have a giant water bubble that follows us everywhere ;)

But..., well, Shouldn't we have some bottle and cups that we can fill? you know, in the name of realism :roll:

We should have containers in the name of realism that we have to fill and collect before we can fill them. Yes very much so.

Archived