Stuttering/ micro lag?

TheSpyGorillas

i played this game a few months back no problems, i played it again when hesitant prospect came out no problems as well. im playing it now though im replaying wintermute and after an hour or so the game starts stuttering or looks like the fps drops. i found that it can be temporarily fixed by switching to windowed but the issue comes back after about 30 min usually i can fix it again by switching to fullscreen then windowed again but it keeps on coming back. why is that? is there any fix? i looked for solutions online nothing worked tho. im on MacOS Mojave. the game runs really well when its not stuttering. 

I'd recommend reporting your issue via the Support Portal.  This way they can take a closer look (for some issues they might ask for saved game files to be able to analyse what you're experiencing more directly).  Apart from that... if it's something they are already tracking and working on they can get back to you more directly this way as well.

:coffee::fire::coffee:
At first I thought perhaps you were just talking about what happens in Story Mode as it auto-saves occasionally... but if that's not the case, then I definitely recommend reporting it.

Edited by ManicManiac

1 hour ago, ManicManiac said:

I'd recommend reporting your issue via the Support Portal.  This way they can take a closer look (for some issues they might ask for saved game files to be able to analyse what you're experiencing more directly).  Apart from that... if it's something they are already tracking and working on they can get back to you more directly this way as well.

:coffee::fire::coffee:
At first I thought perhaps you were just talking about what happens in Story Mode as it auto-saves occasionally... but if that's not the case, then I definitely recommend reporting it.

Thanks! no, its not the autosave. il report it.