Thank You Hinterland For the Most Immersive Game Ever!

xAnAngelOfDeathx

The title says it all. What an awesome game.

Ironically, I am self-isolating (doctors orders, I have an immune disorder), in a rural area of Canada in a small cabin (under 400 sqft), that has no plumbing and only wood heat (woodstove). I'm very near a very large fresh water lake (frozen of course). Hell I didn't even have an electrical hookup until December 29th. Just me and my little cat. So I am kind of living a Long Dark life in real life to some degree. There are LOT's of deer and rabbits here, the bears are hibernating. Wolves are nearby (about 5k away) but there are several large packs of coyotes very nearby. The -30 to -40 weather lately has been challenging but warmer weather is on the way. Fyi, my internet access is tethering my phone to my PC, I just have to watch data consumption even though I bumped my plan up to 100 gigs. Thank goodness for this game, it's been a great diversion.

Good luck and have fun survivors!!

• Like 1

There are a few fisherman in the area, by that I mean people that ice fish with nets (a brutal job), and a couple trappers here. It is perfect for that here on Lake Winnipeg! An abundance of wildlife and very few people. I miss my "real life" but I'm sure after the pandemic is over I will miss certain aspects of this life! Cheers Winterfox!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...