Scrap metal in Timberwolf Mountain region.

Stinky socks

Up to Stalker you can break down some of the stuff on the summit. Like lanterns for scrap or clothing you don't need. But in general it's best to bring some stuff with you. On Interloper there is some scrap metal in the Deer Clearing container.

And you don't really need a lot of scrap if you just bring a lot of fishing tackles with you. Maybe some pieces to repair the hacksaw. Also weighs a lot less given that you need to go up a rope.

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 1

Depends how much you use your hacksaw on Timberwolf. I had to return to PV as my hacksaw dwindled down to 10% so I need to get back and repair it. The cloth depending on your sewing skill and how often you repair your cloths you will need a fair amount. I used about 20 cloth over 50 days on Interloper. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

I usually hate to take apart tools. Never know if I decide to do 4,000 day tour and might need all those tools.

Did you know that you can repair advanced tools with simple tools?  Costs like 5% on the simple tools to get advanced tools to 100%.  So you could use up the advanced tools 20 times with one simple tools to repair it.  If you had two simple tools, you could repair it 40 times!  That’s 4000% condition on your advanced tools!  
I really wanna know what you’re going to do with that much tool use. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Thank you and yes I've learned that a while back. By harvesting tolls I meant stuff like hatchet, hacksaw, lantern..

You never know when you may need one.

the lantern doesnt degrade to my knowledge, i keep 1 on me at all times and break down all the rest

• Like 1