What is The Long Dark communities favorite region?

theisaactrain

What is your absolute favorite region?   

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm always amazed at how many people have trouble with wolves in this game. I find I can always out-walk them all to the nearest safe house. Maybe most folks are sprinting around all the time & thus literally running into them?

I haven't been mauled by a wolf since my 2nd week playing this game, way back when.🤨

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Kranium said:

I'm always amazed at how many people have trouble with wolves in this game. I find I can always out-walk them all to the nearest safe house. Maybe most folks are sprinting around all the time & thus literally running into them?

I haven't been mauled by a wolf since my 2nd week playing this game, way back when.🤨

I think most of the wolf attacks happen at night, i heard on YT that they don't bark at night until they are close enough to attack but i ain't sure if it's true 

Coastal Highway here!  All of the regions are special to me but that is home sweet home.  Mystery Lake is my fav for getting started, tho.

Quincy's Quonset has everything I could want or need (except for one of those AWESOME 6-burner stoves) and has that big service area where I can party like its 1899.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

After passing through PV on my way to CH, I must say, old bases feel so warm and welcoming that it is hard not to like a region where you've spent some time living. It all feels like home again every time you come back. 

But eventually you feel like you want to move on. I still have places to see..

HOLY this post got much more popular than I would've ever thought, thanks for voting.

I think this could be an indicator, along with data collected inside of the game to show Hinterland what each and everyone's preference in a region is, and could help with the development of further regions. 

• Like 1