Reusable campfire

Majales

I think we'd like to prevent the dozens of leftover wood piles from accumulating. You are correct though, getting already burned wood burning again is difficult since the chemical reaction typically already consumed the reactable material unless it was stopped by rain or well a windy blow out.

You can already do this essentially. When you make a new fire you can place your new fire directly over your old fire, and it looks like you're re-using the exact same firepit. They should definitely clean up the coding so you don't get dozens of burnt out fires lying around, regardless of how much space they take up.

You are correct though, getting already burned wood burning again is difficult since the chemical reaction typically already consumed the reactable material unless it was stopped by rain or well a windy blow out.

this is an absolute false claim. no proof. il tell you what to do, search encyclopedia.com then come back here with a more reliable statement okay.

Here's the thing as explained before the reason that it's more difficult to get partially burned wood to light is that the more easily ignited compounds have already burned off in the area you are attempting to light (the outside). This is part of the theory of backfires. It's basic chemistry

The preburnt area will burn hotter once you get it to catch as it is essentially carbon (burns very hot and with little smoke but takes a lot of heat to start).

• 3 weeks later...

I have an ask, that we be able to carry a brand inside from an outside fire.

That way we can start a fire with the magnifying glass and carry it inside to light a fire in a stove.

I think that as we get longer and longer runs it'll become more necessary.

Archived