Glitching into the unknown

I was standing very close to the ledge looking down from the wreckage of Will's plane when suddenly there was a huge commotion going on with my
dogs barking and going crazy and running up to the front door.  I jump up to go check on what was going on, its just Amazon was making a delivery to my door. 
I grab my package off the porch and subsequently get a little distracted forgetting that I had left the game running as I'm checking out the contents of my 
latest purchase.  Quite some time goes by, by now its quite in the house, dogs are back to napping when suddenly I hear TLD music blaring outta my computer room
and I'm thinking oh no I forgot to pause.  

I dash back to my desk to find my character on the ground, freezing, dehydrated, hungry and tired. 
I quickly begin to look around, realizing I don't know where I am.  Fortunately I"m carrying everything I need, So I quickly build snow shelter and hunker down
resting, eating and drinking and healing thru the night. 

screen_44193be9-0640-453e-832b-10a1cd8d50b5_hi.thumb.png.8f6adff331a9d7f5bf847b84fc7e1dea.png

First thing I came to was this bridge, 

screen_f04abcbe-3680-480b-a430-6c2bfe80e82f_hi.thumb.png.fa958d20619448d8c9b5654282f7f68a.png

as I skirt around the bridge and look, I see this crashed and abandoned semi truck

screen_0118050f-2742-4a30-b154-4028ee7d2e86_hi.thumb.png.84a8d883c65cfb4b258b528780529852.png

Wow, this is one of those triple trailer rigs, better known as a Road Train!   Makes me wonder what they were hauling when the shit hit the fan?

After trekking about the area for a bit, it becomes obvious no one was ever meant to come down here.  Turns out there was no firewood or any kind of combustibles 
anywhere in the area.  Nothing in terms of natural resources, no wildlife either and no natural shelters. 

Turns out, no way out either...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, odizzido said:

That was still the initial plane crash map?

Yeah, I guess so.
my character died subsequently as I could not make it out of there.  But later when I launched a new game I went back to the crash site and 
 could just barely see the tractor trailer from the cliff side to the right of the crashed plane.  

2 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Yeah, I guess so.
my character died subsequently as I could not make it out of there.  But later when I launched a new game I went back to the crash site and 
 could just barely see the tractor trailer from the cliff side to the right of the crashed plane.  

Cool.  I'll have to check it out when next I get to Mountain Town.