Fatigue Reduced bug

Fozzy

Hi.

I noticed the Fatigue Reduced bonus from coffee don't work. I saved (sleeped) next to a rope climb spot, then tried that rope climbing, with and without coffee. It ended with the exact same fatigue loss (yes, I know coffee first raise fatigue +10%, unless fatigue is already full).

I did not pay attention about that working correctly until today.

It was in Ash Canyon. I play a custom game. PC version.

Does anyone noticed this bug since 1.92 update, please ?

Regards.

Edited by Fozzy
more infos

Really ?!? Drinking coffee activate the Reduced fatigue affliction. This affliction is supposed to reduce fatigue drain rate, right ? This is the ingame description for Reduced fatigue... So how could you say it's not supposed to reduce fatigue drain rate ?!?

I believe it only applies to sprinting and normal travel, and even still, it's a 50% reduction in calorie burn. I'm not sure what the actual percentage of slowed fatigue decay is, but I think it's apparent that it is not that large of a benefit. I think it more important to get the 10% bonus than to lower your fatigue decay, since you can always drink more coffee.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, it appears that just a few hours after I posted this topic, someone edited the Wiki to change the Cup of coffee page...

image.png.51265c0ceba89b83da091e08b3f5d118.png

And it seems that this was a gameplay change by hinterland, a few updates ago... But I can't find this in any release note... 😞 🐺

Can anyone from hinterland confirm you changed this on purpose, and it's not a bug, please ?