On reddit? Hinterland Founder Raphael is doing an AMA Feb 20

Ryan CM

I would avoid being nosy, but I cant. :twisted:

I am reading the answers right now, and I am actually surprised about how I totally became a fan of Hinterland and TLD,

In nearly 30 years of gaming that happened only a few times. (to get what I mean here is a short list: Ishar 2, Fallout 2, Pizza tycoon)

The purpose of why Iam posting here that the community is thinking and burning from ideas how they can actually help you make the game better (according to my 2 days spent investigating the forum), and some clarification about where the game is heading, whats are the plans in contour, would help many of us to find the right ideas, and would also give some control for the brainstorming what we all totally do while playing. [we need feedback :D ]

Some words about this reddit AMA would help us too!

Keep up the good work and enjoy the weekend!

Any chance of doing an AMA on your official forums?

Jeremy or Ryan (or somebody dedicated to this task to avoid asking the same questions over and over) may collect the best, limited number of questions weekly or monthly and that way you do not have to bother everybody to answer them continuously, but you still stay in touch with the community and you can hold your positive reputation.

This way you are happy, and we are happy too without too much work.

Any thoughts?

Any chance of doing an AMA on your official forums?

It is something that could possibly be done. I will speak with Raph about it :)

Thanks Ryan, it would be cool. I know that reddit and twitter etc are popular today and an inexpensive way for a small studio to get exposure; but I am a firm believer in nurturing the relationship with fans once they've taken the koolaid and are in your camp, by way of official sites, official forums, direct newsletters etc. I'd love to participate in an AMA thread.

Archived