Olá dos trópicos

Musashi

Olá a todas pessoas, sobreviventes ou não, do The Long Dark! Aproveitando esse presentão de natal da Hinterland e da Epic que pude desfrutar desse maravilhoso jogo, sou muito grato por isso. Sou da Bahia e não tenho ideia do que é frio abaixo de zero mas estou curtindo muito essa aventura congelante.

Hello to everyone, survivors or not, of The Long Dark. I'm enjoying this big christmas gift from Hinterland and Epic thanks to that i could try this amazing game and i'm very grateful for that. I'm from Bahia and I have no idea what is a cold weather under zero but I'm enjoyng alot this freezing adventure.

Olá, grande samurai baiano e demais membros.

Também sou do Nordeste brasileiro (RN) e também recebi esse presente 😃

Como artista, e fã de cenários pós-apocalípticos, eu simplesmente pirei com TLD. Eu apoio totalmente essa fuga dos gráficos hipperrealistas e tal... a direção de arte acertou em cheio, com esse estilo de pintura em tela. Fantástico.

Hello, great samurai from Bahia and other members.

I am also from the Brazilian Northeast (RN) and also received this gift

As an artist, and a fan of post-apocalyptic scenarios, I just freaked out with TLD. I fully support this escape from hyperperrealistic graphics and such ... the art direction hit the nail on the head with this style of painting on canvas. Fantastic.
(Google translator)