The Long Dark Hotfixed to v1.92 [70699]

Admin

2038659272_HesitantProspect_Steam_Cover_Image_800x450.png.d8bd360eb226309869bb0ac22b6c9597.png

We’ve released our v1.92 Hotfix for The Long Dark. If you encounter any issues while playing the game please visit our Support Portal

To stay up-to-date with news and information about The Long Dark and Hinterland, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter (Game | Studio).  

Due to the holidays this Hotfix may take longer to arrive on various platforms. This Hotfix is not for the Nintendo Switch.

GENERAL FIXES

• [General] Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unlocking the Dark Walker feat
  • Upvote 3
  • Like 2

• Admin pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Today is the day they come back from the holidays right? Hopefully that means 1.93 soon because I have not touched the game for 3 weeks now because of the broken journal, frozen keybindings and some other issues reported weeks ago

Edited by Mistral

38 minutes ago, Mistral said:

Today is the day they come back from the holidays right? Hopefully that means 1.93 soon because I have not touched the game for 3 weeks now because of the broken journal, frozen keybindings and some other issues reported weeks ago

As far as I know,  they have not gotten to fixing any of the major bugs for 1.92, mostly because of the holidays. we should see 1.93 being released soon as hinterland are just coming back from holiday break. Give them some time to catch up on all their support tickets about bugs, i'm sure they have a few. I've submitted a few myself.

40 minutes ago, SpanishMoss said:

As far as I know,  they have not gotten to fixing any of the major bugs for 1.92, mostly because of the holidays. we should see 1.93 being released soon as hinterland are just coming back from holiday break. Give them some time to catch up on all their support tickets about bugs, i'm sure they have a few. I've submitted a few myself.

The strange thing about 1.90/91/92 was that they did not list known bugs (such as resetting keybindings which have been there for ages now) as "known issues" in the hotfix release notes. That can create confusion and more extra tickets thrown their way. Anyways yes it is understandable. Hope stuff gets worked out by the end of the week or start of the next. The buggy journal especially annoys me even though no one else has reported about it. It's thankfully also not game breaking like the infamous load screen crashes were.

Edited by Mistral

I was finally able to get this game and was really excited to play on my PS4 and I tried playing Wintermute to get a grasp on the survival mechanics and stuff and it literally gets to the plan crashing then when I’m searching around the screen just goes black and there nothing I can do it’s literally unplayable so then the only mode I can play is the regular survival or challenge mode

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the update! But DW isn't survival. Among the current issues:

#1 is relating aim shivering to something we can control. You can't be warm ALL the time late game, no matter how good your clothes and how skillfully you play!

#2 is the user001 file not loading correctly. I'm getting rendering issues on Steam/Windows (gray overlay until I toggle Post FX, and more severe issues like in the picture, apart from not loading keybinds). This will be from an update when the keybinds issue appeared (Halloween update).

(Because of knowing the maps by heart, I managed to go to the FM forge, despite region mountains being rendered in front of almost everything. But this is due to the settings file loading corrupted. As you can see from the sky there's no fog at all.)

TLD-RenderingError.thumb.jpg.fb780f807fc9a3fc63045fc1600832bb.jpg

Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to the next Survival update! 👍 Keep up the good work.

Edited by Gun Tech.

• Admin locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic