Dying the Lamest Death Ever

issabeepboop

...I fell to my death on the 37th day......6 days after killing a black bear...and no I didn't fall to my death while climbing...I freaking mis-stepped the slightest bit while walking over the elevated train tracks above the ravine.....literally the lamest and stupidest way to die....mega frustrated that THAT was how my survivor died.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, issabeepboop said:

...I fell to my death on the 37th day......6 days after killing a black bear...and no I didn't fall to my death while climbing...I freaking mis-stepped the slightest bit while walking over the elevated train tracks above the ravine.....literally the lamest and stupidest way to die....mega frustrated that THAT was how my survivor died.

The list of players who have fallen to their death from those tracks is long and distinguished.  Welcome to the club!  I walked off the bridge while trying to cross in a fog.  Did it again in a blizzard a few runs later... and did it a third time when someone here at home distracted me for a moment.

• Like 1

Been over that ravine trestle maybe a hundred times without dying, but going over it still makes my balls shrivel. 
I actually jumped off it to see what would happen with a new survivor.  Tried to get a screenshot on the way down.  

• Like 1

@TiffTasticOof, I hate when my survivors wake up dead

In all seriousness, that same thing, in a different place, happened to me once and though I was only two days into the save, that was pretty annoying. 

Though I do love how many things can kill your survivor. It makes quite literally everything you do on that game can be a life or death senario. Even the bridge walking

• Upvote 1

I fell off the dam once and didn't die. I got bored and decided to try and put an arrow in the wolf on the ice below. It was a looong fall, cracked everyting, but didn't die. The dam base gradually slopes outward so I guess that's what saved me. I was pleasantly surprised :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...