Community Hall cupboard glitch?

BlackCat

So I returned the jetliner crash survivors to the Community Hall and gathered the needed supplies for the kitchen cupboard. The problem I’m having is that the game won’t let me actually stock the cupboard. The inventory screen shows up, along with the itemized list of needed supplies, but I can’t click on anything to move it. Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch? Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 2

Same for me. I can´t select any item in my backpack if there are items in the cupboard itself, to transfer it to it. But it is possible to transfer items from the cupboard to my backpack.
Hope that you can fix this. Thanks in advance.

My System: Win10 Pro ASUS Notebook. I5-8300H, Nvidia GTX1650, 8 GB DDR4, Intel NVMe 500 GB SSD.

I'm having the same issue. Tried restarting the game and took everything out, but neither worked.

Edit: I found some sort of "fix" but it isn't complete. I brought back one of the three survivors you have to find and after that I could use WASD to select items and enter to transfer them. The mouse still doesn't work but its at least possible now.

Edited by E1018elg
found fix

• 5 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 1:40 AM, E1018elg said:

I'm having the same issue. Tried restarting the game and took everything out, but neither worked.

Edit: I found some sort of "fix" but it isn't complete. I brought back one of the three survivors you have to find and after that I could use WASD to select items and enter to transfer them. The mouse still doesn't work but its at least possible now.

i fixed this by hovering my mouse over the items at first it freezes so change the item categories (on the left of the inventory) then when i hover the mouse i get the name of the item i dont move my mouse for seconds then i click the item , it works everytime now , im playing on epic games btw