HESITANT PROSPECT Update Now Live

Admin

17 hours ago, Slow_wandering1 said:

Yea as much as I have enjoyed the update.... Just like literally every single thing you add to the game, none of it is actually worth any of the effort.... (Tactical backpack= 5k extra carry weight is almost as worthless as bleak inlet existing... I'm not trying to be that guy but are you guys ever actually going to add anything to the game that's worth getting?? Also you should have added another ammo craft there

First you say bleak inlet is worthless and second that there needs to be more places for ammo crafting, yeah that's totally not contradictory...

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 5:19 PM, Mistral said:

First you say bleak inlet is worthless and second that there needs to be more places for ammo crafting, yeah that's totally not contradictory...

Maybe it is the artifical "feeling" about Bleak Inlet,  that was repelling me too. Why the Timbewolves are put so close to the facility and then the rope climb and ladder/causeway run is so "set up" just to annoy players. It does not feel right, compared to other regions. The complete run-around-the-water experience to get to Forlorn Muskeg is not helping either.
The map does not tell a story. It is put there with the new ammunition crafting in mind - but at a price, unfortunately. 

• 1 month later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic