HESITANT PROSPECT Update Now Live

Admin

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

<edit>  On my way from BI.  2 packs of timberwolves confronted, thru CH, ML, Dam, WR and in PV Homestead making my way to TWM to find the linkage!

<edit2>  Found it!!  On into the unknown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<edti3>  Load times seem excessively long in AC.

<edit4> There is a moose in the zone.

<edit5> After it seems like endless rope climbs (I'm staring to call this zone "Where eagles dare"), I came across some PHAT LEWT!

screen_3ceeaad6-5c73-4162-8b42-2c4bd7a20812_hi.thumb.png.c397414d1e09e9742c578bcc78c6c29d.png

Edited by hozz1235

Well I jumped directly into the Darkwalker challenge, because he and I have some unfinished business. Upon gathering the last note and learning the final condition for defeating him, I realized I really planned my route backwards. It was a mad dash through the half-fogged regions to get where I needed to go.  I ended up using an e-stim to sprint the final leg of the journey and made it through the transition with literally seconds to spare. Had I been even a minute slower, the fog would've destroyed all my food and energy drinks, and I would've been in bad shape.

But I made it.  And I'm forced to stop for a while because I have real life stuff to do... but when I return, oh yes.  The Darkstalker is going down.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Average Joe said:

Is the Switch version delayed? Been trying to update it all day but nothing so far. 

I asked this earlier. Apparently though Hinterland can publish direct to PC themselves, for console versions they send it to Microsoft / Playstation / Nintendo who publish it to their store, so there may be varying delays in the vetting process before it makes it on those platforms. 

33 minutes ago, Nervous Pete said:

I asked this earlier. Apparently though Hinterland can publish direct to PC themselves, for console versions they send it to Microsoft / Playstation / Nintendo who publish it to their store, so there may be varying delays in the vetting process before it makes it on those platforms. 

Ah, so the statement that the update was released was meant for Steam then. I hope the actually release date isn't too far off, but I'm wary considering what occured last time. 

3 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

<edit>  On my way from BI.  2 packs of timberwolves confronted, thru CH, ML, Dam, WR and in PV Homestead making my way to TWM to find the linkage!

<edit2>  Found it!!  On into the unknown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<edti3>  Load times seem excessively long in AC.

<edit4> There is a moose in the zone.

<edit5> After it seems like endless rope climbs (I'm staring to call this zone "Where eagles dare"), I came across some PHAT LEWT!

<edit6> As I was climbing down the rope in the transition cave, I lost track of "climbing down the rope" so beware.

screen_3ceeaad6-5c73-4162-8b42-2c4bd7a20812_hi.thumb.png.c397414d1e09e9742c578bcc78c6c29d.png

I encountered a cave "transition" that when I exited, took a VERY long time to load into the next area. I was about ready to Alt-Tab-Del.

Edited by hozz1235

It's a great region visually and you can find lots of great stuff, but it's also very complicated. And huge. Lots of interconnected areas. You explore one region and follow some features and you end up somewhere else entirely with no idea how to get back and explore another route.

I've found the gold mine by dumb luck, but there are a lot of things I have no idea how to reach. On one ledge I see a plateau in the side that seemed to contain a small settlement. Above one lake there is a house that I couldn't reach from below, but has a rope climb above. 

Plenty of caves around, but in some areas it's hard to find shelter even on Pilgrim when you don't know where you're going

6 minutes ago, Serenity said:

It's a great region visually and you can find lots of great stuff, but it's also very complicated. And huge. Lots of interconnected areas. You explore one region and follow some features and you end up somewhere else entirely with no idea how to get back and explore another route.

I've found the gold mine by dumb luck, but there are a lot of things I have no idea how to reach. On one ledge I see a plateau in the side that seemed to contain a small settlement. Above one lake there is a house that I couldn't reach from below, but has a rope climb above. 

Plenty of caves around, but in some areas it's hard to find shelter even on Pilgrim when you don't know where you're going

Keep the same motto in mind, "Be more cautious and rest up before venturing forth".

Also, "Look for the guy below the stag in the cave."

Edited by hozz1235

Hello Hinterland :) thank you for what you did for TLD especially the new update. Well i read the update and want to confirm this. I just want to ask you guys something:

Does this include bugs fixed like weird hit box of item where you need place cursor on the edge to pick it up, or invincible wall at cockpit at Pleasant Valley? In my current sandbox, there is a fotograph in cockpit area but i cant reach it. Well kinda annoying but at the same time not really important too.

Thanks again and happy holiday, wish the best of luck and success to you guys 🙏

Sounds like there'll be lots of rope climbing. I'd better grab some coffee along the way from a cargo container.

I'm a little low on revolver ammo too (have tons of rifle ammo) so maybe I'd better go to the summit of Timberwolf Mountain and grab some... depends on how many wolves there are. Although, I expect that finding revolver ammo won't be too hard...

Hey! Check out my guide I made that could help anyone who has problems with their game saves, either a glitch, missing visuals, or not showing! More info on what I have in the link!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2313217343

The forums version I made has clearer image.

Edited by Professor Quail
i spelled clearer wrong