Bear skin bedroll and Wolfskin coat repel mechanic.

vega

Do they stack? regarding the wolf repel mechanic? 

I play stalker going for the cartographer achiev... and i was wondering since stalker has to many wolfs it would be nice if they did stack. 

If not i am considering going for the moose jacket instead of wolf one. Also another Question regarding the repel mechanic --- of the three items , in your experience which one is better? 

bearskin coat ? bearskin bedroll ? or wolf jacket...

in my experience i believe that the wolf one works a little better. 

thank you all!

love dis game and cant wait for new map :)  :) 

33 minutes ago, mayimbe said:

In stalker there are better garments than those you mention, for example the expedition parka and the military coat, on the other hand, the bearskin sleeping bag is very good

The military coat i dont like to be honest. My question though was about wolf repeling, not general clothing. I think my current setup is very optimized regarding heat to weight ratio. 

20201125200853_1.jpg

Edited by vega

1 minute ago, vega said:

El abrigo militar no me gusta para ser honesto. Sin embargo, mi pregunta era sobre repeler lobos, no sobre ropa en general. Creo que mi configuración actual está muy optimizada con respecto a la relación peso-calor. 

20201125200853_1.jpg

To repel wolves, the wolf fur coat is the best, and with respect to the clothes you wear if you want to optimize weight and heat I would change the rabbit fur hat for the Canadian one, the cnejo fur mittens for the green gloves, I would wear a fisherman's sweater and a cowichan sweater, combat pants and snow pants, red leggings and traditional boots, or insulated or military boots that would be my recommendation.

13 minutes ago, mayimbe said:

To repel wolves, the wolf fur coat is the best, and with respect to the clothes you wear if you want to optimize weight and heat I would change the rabbit fur hat for the Canadian one, the cnejo fur mittens for the green gloves, I would wear a fisherman's sweater and a cowichan sweater, combat pants and snow pants, red leggings and traditional boots, or insulated or military boots that would be my recommendation.

snow pants cohi sweater and fisherman all cut down sprint. rabbit furs and dear furs are the easiest to sustain and repair. with this setup i am never cold and i can run 65% sprint, also i can repair very cheap :) also with a 41% protection btw

Edited by vega

7 minutes ago, vega said:

pantalones de nieve suéter cohi y pescador todos cortados sprint. Las pieles de conejo y las pieles queridas son las más fáciles de mantener y reparar. con esta configuración nunca tengo frío y puedo correr 65% sprint, también puedo reparar muy barato :) también con una protección del 41% por cierto

Well, with the garments that I tell you about the sprint I keep it at more than half, the heat is enough and what I mean is the weight they barely weigh and are very easy to repair, at most from the day 500 or more if it is more feasible the skins. It is only my opinion according to statistics of weight, heat and protection.

1 minute ago, mayimbe said:

Well, with the garments that I tell you about the sprint I keep it at more than half, the heat is enough and what I mean is the weight they barely weigh and are very easy to repair, at most from the day 500 or more if it is more feasible the skins. It is only my opinion according to statistics of weight, heat and protection.

do you use bear coat? i think its worth it but only in some regions like TWM for example. 

if it aint trouble attach a photo plz from your setup ! i would like to consider :) i try to keep weigh under 30 kilos all time (hard to achieve)

2 minutes ago, vega said:

¿Usas abrigo de oso? Creo que vale la pena, pero solo en algunas regiones como TWM, por ejemplo. 

Si no hay problema, adjunte una foto por favor desde su configuración. Me gustaría considerar que :) trato de mantener un peso inferior a 30 kilos todo el tiempo (difícil de lograr)

I wear an expedition parka and a military coat, my weight is usually 20 to 25 kilos.

Just now, mayimbe said:

I wear an expedition parka and a military coat, my weight is usually 20 to 25 kilos.

nice, also do you use the bear bedroll? or you go with the normal one? the bear one is safer for outdoor sleep (without fire) but 2 kilos more.... 

On 11/25/2020 at 6:20 AM, vega said:

bearskin coat ? bearskin bedroll ? or wolf jacket...

I'm not sure how you would notice which repels wolves better. I've put 750+ hours in and haven't noticed any difference. Sometimes a wolf will approach then run off yelping but I haven't associated that behavior with clothing. I just avoid the critters at all cost early game, or use torches to run them off. Once I get my bow skill up, wolves aren't a problem, they're just a nuisance. I'm referring to interloper here.

• Upvote 1

Loper run I just go for protection and warmth.  Sprinting is inadvisable under most conditions.  My current game I have wolfskin coat and bearskin coat with twin deerskin leather pants, all the rabbit stuff, and unfortunately no upgraded wool long underwear or good sweaters.  Maybe I’ll find those later.  28-29 C° is the best I can do for now and it lets me chop wood during at least some of the day.