Deer stuck running in place

Denyo

I encounter this bug right now,when I was chasing deer infront of me in Mystery Lake map.Deer got stuck and kept running in place.This is across railway at Camp Office,in clearance where rabbits are. Coordinates of this place are:

V200 (668.9, 35.1, 741.2) LAKEREGION

2015-02-17_00001.thumb.jpg.8a76cb1f7edcb

Let me add to this also some other bugs I noticed since Hotfix v200 was released:

-On many high hills I saw birds flying into hill or out from hill,once it happened they came out from hill just below my feet.

-When I entered any building,any tool I had equipped,was unequipped.Opposite of that is,when I have indoors equipped rifle,it unequip it,when I exit the door.

-Loading outdoor interface now takes 5-10 seconds,when I exit building.It does not crash,but I have feeling it is every time quite near crash.

-At Unnamed Pond in ML map there always one wolf get stuck under that broken tree on the pond.

The birds have been doing that for a while, we just haven't gotten around to fixing that, not to important atm. As for the Tools, I've only noticed that the rifle unequipped when transitioning, haven't noticed the lamp or flare doing that. Will keep an eye on them though. And the load time is longer because we had to add a longer load time to actually prevent crashes. there was a series of problems with crashing after the update mainly from transitioning between zones. I'll take a look at the wolf by the pond, they shouldn't be doing that since we updated the pathing for them.

Jeremy

The birds have been doing that for a while, we just haven't gotten around to fixing that, not to important atm. As for the Tools, I've only noticed that the rifle unequipped when transitioning, haven't noticed the lamp or flare doing that. Will keep an eye on them though. And the load time is longer because we had to add a longer load time to actually prevent crashes. there was a series of problems with crashing after the update mainly from transitioning between zones. I'll take a look at the wolf by the pond, they shouldn't be doing that since we updated the pathing for them.

Jeremy

Okie dokie,my frend.:-) I know these days you guys are so fulfilled with fixing issues and trying to develop game so hard.I am almost sorry,when I encounter any bug,coz I know that gives you even more work to do. :-/

You"re doing great work,and developped game already to stunning performance.My hat down before you all,guys.

Archived