Should I walk Mackenzie off The Summit?

Lumiiyx

Here's my reasoning for it.  I was very new to survival games, and first player games. I was always more of an RPG/Pokemon streamer.  So my Custom with Mackenzie was my intro into the game as I never finished story.  I have never been to Coastal Highway. Desolation Point or Bleak Inlet. (In Bleak Inlet right now with Astrid).  Coastal Highway and Desolation Point do not seem to be overly complicated maps and my Astrid custom is only easy so I can write the story to go along with it.

With that being said, I feel the Mackenzie run did what it was meant to do, it helped me learn the game mechanics. I mean I still can't aim a rifle or a revolver the best, but I prefer the bow and arrow anyway.  So I feel it's time to say goodbye to this Mackenzie and introduce a harder custom.

I have survived on this custom, but I feel I would survive forever, between PV and TWM, I have food for months . .seems boring lol.  I think the next time I play, TWM becomes my retirement home. Plenty of loot and food and a beautiful landscape to free fall from, unless Ash Canyon ends up being better hahah.

Guest Kane Parry
7 hours ago, TiffTastic said:

I start new games when I get bored with one or when I resume playing after a long hiatus myself. I don’t sweat leaving a game. It’s how I keep from actually getting bored

same