This forum is awesome

serahlicious

I love this place, am already addicted to it. I love reading feedback from other people and seeing the developers themselves involved in discussions with people. It's so exciting to be a part of this game, even if it were only in a small way, while it's still being developed. And maybe it's silly, but I really, really love the greetings I get from the forum on the home page :lol: "Good night serahlicious, time to go to bed." "Good afternoon serahlicious, are you ready for a fun day?"

It always makes me smile.

• 3 months later...

Yes, This forum looks really interesting and worthwhile to explore. I have joined this forum to get information about different places and also being a traveling person will love to share my experience with you. I am sure that we'll find this forum useful and will get information about people.

Thank you guys for this concern. I appreciate you for this and would really like to say that in future i will really love to

get information from you guys about different sort of things. I am sure that your guys shared information will be proved helpful for me, as well i will share my experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived