Craft menu stuck on ammo only

Benji

Hey so i went to bleak to craft ammo but now thats all my craft menu has in it is ammo crafting nothing else, i cant even craft stuff that can be crafted by hand, i have noticed my filter is set to ammo so is there anyway im able to change the filter so im able to craft the other stuff other then ammo

16042715654557251367380812252047.jpg

16042716034876748206132314164235.jpg

This happens to me every time after using that ammo bench. (sorry, I just saw that you did acknowledge the filter so in your case it's a different problem from me - I didn't see the filter function at all!) 

What system are you using? If you are on PC I can't help, but I can try to figure out what I did on Xbox to get this working again. 

Edited by BearIsland
  • Upvote 1

Might try clicking (assuming you use a mouse) on one of the other filters, like the A-Z one.  A flaw, perhaps, with the ammunition work bench is that it sets the filter to ammunition and an ordinary work bench does not reset the filter to A-Z. 

So on Xbox the way to access the filter functionality is that you have to first select an item on the menu - any item at random - and then depress the left stick to cycle through the filter options. If you haven't selected an item, left-stick doesn't activate the filter menu. On PC if you are having trouble changing filters maybe try selecting one of the crafting items and then trying, that was the part on Xbox that was non-intuitive and took some fiddling to figure out. 

• Upvote 1