Rifle not shooting on first click

ChillPlayer

Maybe check your hardware, it could be your mouse at fault. If not, a misfire would be better explained in game (as in with the player cursing and an audible 'click' being present) rather than just a failure to fire when you first click.

But if I were you, I would just my mouse a once over to see if its sensitivity is still decent. Some mice lose it with age.

That's what I was thinking first but in other shooters or anywhere else I don't notice a problem with the left click, it always works. Besides my mouse is only a year old, Razor Mamba should hold longer (I have it on the cable not wireless). I'm very sensitive to malfunctions of the mouse and I would notice it if this would be a hardware problem. Might be the driver which for some reason does not handle clicks correctly when I'm in the game, but that'd be quite strange and very selective to TLD. In Wolfenstein I aim and shoot too and it always works, I'm head shooting moving enemies with a silencer, this would not be possible if there'd be a delay or the click would not work the first time.

Something is off, I hoped that more people notice the same behaviour so it could be filled as a bug. But if I'm the only one I need to scratch my head for a bit :D

[EDIT] just read that hotfix 200 is solving clicking problems in the HUD, maybe this solves my problem too. Will test it this evening.

Am I the only one who experiences this? Since some updates ago when I aim and click to shoot, nothing happens. I have to click a second time and then the bullet goes off. This screwed up some kills I attempted, is this intentionally (to simulate a jam) or is this a bug?

Chill I am having the same problems as you over the past couple of days...I line up my shot...pull the trigger and nothing until the second trigger pull. I can understand a bolt freezing up or a bad primer, but it would be nice to know the Dev. are going to place this in the game so I don't get the shock of my life when I am being charged. I am to old for those kind of surprises. :lol:

Archived