Polaroid for Forlorn Muskeg Nonexistent? (help)

casper613

Currently looking for the second Polaroid in Forlorn Muskeg, the one corresponding with the Muskeg Overlook. I have searched every corpse, backpack, and cave (including bear caves) in the region and haven't found it. Can anyone share where they have found it? Did my game bug out and not spawn it? (newly created save on stalker)

Thanks!

Can't really help since it could be just about anywhere.  

I assume you did but have to ask. You did check the hunter's blinds (low and high)?  How about Marsh Ridge (there is a camp site and maybe a corpse up there)?  The Old Spence forge? The hunter's blinds seem more likely than Marsh, but you never really know with the RNG. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to get an answer to this as well.  I currently have 12/13 with the FM Muskeg Overlook being my unicorn.

These are the listings in the wiki and my results:

In the Low Blind, near where the Abandoned Camp sometimes spawns -- No polaroid

At the High Blind -- Shortwave Tower polaroid

On a dead body north of Old Spence Family Homestead, around the storage room with barrel -- No green box spawn as seen in some YT videos and body was empty

In the shallow cave in Marsh Ridge -- No green box spawn, no polaroid in the backpack

In a briefcase near the Bunkhouses -- No briefcase spawn

In Metal Container in a Cave west of Old Spence Family Homestead -- No green box in the cave

In a Bear Cave south of the Broken Railroad entrance -- Nothing but bones

I didn't find a body on Marsh Ridge but I am working my way through painting each POI on the map and will update when I get there if anything turns up.

Update to my previous post; I did find the body on Marsh Ridge but alas he did not have the polaroid.  I am growing disheartened as I don't think I will be able to complete the collection.  I am continuing with mapping and painting POI's but with each one already searched and empty my hope fades.

17 hours ago, jeridan said:

Update to my previous post; I did find the body on Marsh Ridge but alas he did not have the polaroid.  I am growing disheartened as I don't think I will be able to complete the collection.  I am continuing with mapping and painting POI's but with each one already searched and empty my hope fades.

Try this container and you will get the last oneIt was on the hill behind Old Spence Famliy Homestead

1378388166_screen_(469-84-96)_2c707211-acdf-482a-9088-d05a12f92c8a.thumb.png.a97be17f1d12599b74890b8d8866278f.png

It was one of the hardest to found, compare to Fallen Lighthouse in BI(you already found) and unreachable center plateau in AC.

Edited by dissonance
  • Upvote 1

O my goodness, thank you so much.  For some reason that container didn't map when I was mapping that area and it's down in a dip that you can't see when walking through unless you get very close.  My collection is complete.  Did you add this location to the wiki?  If not, do you mind if I do?

56 minutes ago, jeridan said:

O my goodness, thank you so much.  For some reason that container didn't map when I was mapping that area and it's down in a dip that you can't see when walking through unless you get very close.  My collection is complete.  Did you add this location to the wiki?  If not, do you mind if I do?

Of couse not,please update it.

• Upvote 1