Opining a Region

Sammida

Hello, I had an idea that I think would work well whilst not combating too much with the already-existing game. My thought is of expansive regions. Regions that may be very large, void of many roads and buildings, and may offer more nature-versed surviving. Perhaps these regions could occupy the empty parts of the map North of where the game centres on and act as an optional filler area. This way, not only do these areæ make the whole map larger but offer optional, high-difficulty places for more advanced players seeking naturalistic survival. Vast valleys, wide, cascading knolls, and dense forests to test your skills may be compatible with the current regions—where a ten-minute walk will find you a homestead.

Aforementioned, this is just an opinion. Thank you for reading this far.

Edited by Sammida

23 hours ago, Sammida said:

Hello, I had an idea that I think would work well whilst not combating too much with the already-existing game. My thought is of expansive regions. Regions that may be very large, void of many roads and buildings, and may offer more nature-versed surviving. Perhaps these regions could occupy the empty parts of the map North of where the game centres on and act as an optional filler area. This way, not only do these areæ make the whole map larger but offer optional, high-difficulty places for more advanced players seeking naturalistic survival. Vast valleys, wide, cascading knolls, and dense forests to test your skills may be compatible with the current regions—where a ten-minute walk will find you a homestead.

Aforementioned, this is just an opinion. Thank you for reading this far.

for now devs are always working on new regions. at every updates almost they add a new. so for now i am not afraid on that point. It could be nice though to have a big open region with not that much things.For now if want a more hard survival experience you can go to hushed river valley.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fuarian said:

So... Hushed River Valley with less cliffs, caves and waterfalls?

i think that regions COMPLETELY without buildings we dont have still enough but 2 or 3 might be. as long as they have different things to offer. HRV has the mysterious fire and the ice caves. maybe the next one could be next to the ocean or just immense forest with many  many dangerous wildlife. mayeb a new type of dangerous predator that live in that region. One thing that would be absolutely great is an enermous cave. bigger than the ravine region (the cave would be a region itself) it is very hard to travel through and it offers a unique architecture and offer a new survival experience. if you run out of light, you die 100% chances that is as simple as that.

Edited by oplli