piddy3825

What's your creep me out moment?

It's dusk, still light enough outside that you can see well.  Inside not so much.

I climb the stairs in semi darkness

I turn left and see this...

screen_c7df0787-6a4f-4fc7-81e7-bfb168f636c1_hi.thumb.png.db7015da63fe668fe42d575823f12096.png

I swear I saw this thing rocking and I almost pissed myself!  As the hair on my arms and the back of my scalp all stood straight up in attention ,
 I thought to myself oh shit what if they animate this to rock back and forth with nobody sitting in it when we're playing
Darkwalker?  

I'm already scaring myself... 

screen_ec563b8f-6aad-46fd-b624-25058713d796_hi.thumb.png.b03c67db3f20a5bfc5fc20b99264504f.png

not so sure I wanna sleep in this room tonight...

• Like 3

Wow, that is pretty spooky, haha. Looks like you'll have to face whatever's outside, instead. Though it would be a cool idea if they really did add it to Deadwalker.

Edited by Catlover
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Catlover said:

Wow, that is pretty spooky, haha. Looks like you'll have to face whatever's outside, instead. Though it would be a cool idea if they really did add it to Deadwalker.

went upstairs during an aurora...
lovely shade of green, eh?

maybe they already did?   🎃

screen_939ef04c-73e7-44cb-8f27-d9ab6440d55f_hi.thumb.png.657fcac35f0e8dc1d7e08697d3c4e673.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

went upstairs during an aurora...
lovely shade of green, eh?

screen_939ef04c-73e7-44cb-8f27-d9ab6440d55f_hi.thumb.png.657fcac35f0e8dc1d7e08697d3c4e673.png

Definitely not spooky at all 😂 Where is this? 

• Like 1

@Catlover hunting lodge bedroom in Broken Railroad region.  Come visit but maybe not during an aurora, cause then there's a werebear and a couple of pissed of werewolves!
Never seen a weremoose before, makes me wonder if that's even possible?

14 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

@Catlover hunting lodge bedroom in Broken Railroad region. 

Oh, I've been there a few times. I prefer that as a base in BR compared to the Maintenance Shed, no matter how creepy it is, haha

I would expect weremoose to be possible, though maybe not as only predators are affected. Not that I want to find out in-game!

i went into the fishery during the aurora but it was towards the end so the lights were off but i could see the wolves eyes in there as he darted for me and proceeded to cause me to pause and go get some real life tea.

I ended up dead after 3 wolf attacks in the span of 30 seconds