Went on a Nature Trail Today

So I managed to get out today and went on a nature trail! It was short and sweet, and I took a couple of pics and decided to share them here because it's an outdoor thing.

20200915_113938.thumb.jpg.2e92903acd7ec94dbe391f4fe465d8b8.jpg20200915_113536.thumb.jpg.836e9a189c30ee0069eff07d2295e3ec.jpg20200915_112556.thumb.jpg.17ebd5d63761a0362396b326d4e728fc.jpg20200915_112356.thumb.jpg.8cf4fbad993f4d08bf1145a25beb8f4c.jpg

I enjoyed going for this small walk, wish I could do nature trails more (hopefully I will) The surroundings kinda remind me of the brevity and beauty of life, and I feel at a peace as I go down the paths and see the world in the wood just be.

Luckily ran into no hostile wildlife, only saw chipmunks and heard birds and glimpsed butterflies and even dragonflies. I spotted the hoof marks of a deer, but sadly didn't remember to take a pic of them.

On a final note, I'd prefer if there are no questions about where or what this trail is called. Apologies to those who might want to know, but I like having some privacy.

And there is most likely a nature trail like this close to you, if you like doing that kind of thing!

• Upvote 1

That looks beautiful! I would love to go on a nature walk someday but unfortunately it's basically all farmland around here, not too many nature trails and if there are any, they are too far away :/ Been wanting to get out and go fishing as well as I haven't fished in over 7 years but with me being super busy with work basically all the time and now this whole pandemic, It's gotten a bit difficult.

Edited by PrincessAutumn
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PrincessAutumn said:

That looks beautiful! I would love to go on a nature walk someday but unfortunately it's basically all farmland around here, not too many nature trails and if there are any, they are too far away :/ Been wanting to get out and go fishing as well as I haven't fished in over 7 years but with me being super busy with work basically all the time and now this whole pandemic, It's gotten a bit difficult.

Hopefully you will be able to find the time to do those relaxing, thought-provoking stuff someday!

• Upvote 1