Hot dogs

Themadlad94

So much goes into making a hot dog, and most of those ingredients are actually pretty unhealthy. Plus, (no-racism here) but would your Canadian character even eat or therefore know how to make an American food??

If this was a troll question.....then I believe it.

If it wasn’t....I’ll just leave it at that.

Keep surviving! 

Hot dogs should be easy to make in TLD. You first need to cut out the anus and poop tube, don't clean it or anything, then stuff the hooves and snout in that poop tube. Cook it over a fire for a little and you're good to go.

Edited by odizzido

huh, okay. I still don't understand if it's the idea or the words used. It's correct terminology and what I described(mostly) happens every day and in the game. Is it just too uncomfortable to even mention for people? Was the A word too much? I am not sure.

edit-------

I should mention that what I am talking about here is normal every day work stuff for me. I guess I won't talk about it much but I have have heaps of animal body parts all around me. My question is a serious one. I don't know what is too much for you guys.

Edited by odizzido

@ajb1978 is correct, it's getting close to the line with that language. While it's also accurate language we'd also avoid graphic descriptions of killing wolves, for example. 

Again it's just a note that we're close to the line and to make sure we don't go much further towards it. We haven't given out official warnings or anything.

Ah okay, it's the don't ask don't tell thing people do all the time at the grocery store because the reality of what happens when you buy meat is too unpalatable. I will try to remember that people don't like being reminded that almost every day they support much much worse than what I described.