Well prepared bear

Mr. Spoiled Been$

This topic I'm writing to propose some ideas about updating bears in game. From my opinion, live cycle of the bear in the game must have more details, than walking and sleeping in caves. 

Here, I wants to talk about some strange ideas for bears. Maybe they will do bears more interesting and realistic.

1. Hunting bears.

After bear's awake, in the winter, it really hungry. But some of methods of eating can be... lil bit different. When bear take down deer, it will try to bring new food closer to it's own lair, but not into it. Bear can bury new food under snow, what's lays nearby. And player can find a place, were bear hides some goodies after hunt, but not without damage to quality of meat and character's body with new cool jacket if bear finds you at butchering body.

2. New way of corpse disapear.

When player left dead body not already cutted (body of any animal), bear will try to steal it. Most importantly – do not cut deer too long! If bear live or walking nearby, just live body alone. Bear will try to take it, cause it can smell every dead body. And if you know that bears prefer to eat meat at winters, it better to bring not many food, but alive than coming someone's dinner.

3. New animal.

Some animals in the nature have a wonderful sense of smell. I think that new resident of woods can find hidden bear's meal. About who can be bear's worst neighbors we can discuss below.

Interesting suggestion, overhauling the bear sounds like a good idea. As for the new animal, I don't think we really need a new one. We could just use the crows, as their purpose is already to show you to dead corpses are. When in comes to corpses, they kinda have to just "disappear" otherwise the world will be cluttered with dead animals all around the bears lair. But all in all, a good Idea.