Mainland region

Themadlad94

Was thinking about new regions that could be added to the game and this one came across my mind. A region that is set in mainland Canada. This region would be south of Great Bear, but this raises the question of how do you get there? You would first need to find a blueprint for a boat, which would spawn in one of the coastal regions. Once you find the blueprint, you would need to go to desolation point. From their you can start to build the boat. I’m thinking this is gonna be quite expensive material-wise, so how about 150 cedar/fir logs, 75 scrap wood, a quality tool box (would need to be 99% and would be entirely consumed), and finally 30 scrap metal. The boat would be built in 3 stages. Each stage would use one-third of the required materials and would take about 8 hours per stage. Once the boat is completed, you must put 4000 calories of food and 10 gallons/37 liters of drink in a chest. You can then travel to the mainland, but your trip will depend on weather conditions. If it’s foggy or snowy outside, then the trip will take longer. When you arrive in the mainland, you will spawn on a dock next to a lush forest. You must navigate the forest to get to the top of a scenic hill. Their you can see a town off in the distance. I haven’t thought of everything yet but their should be some pretty good loot there. Let me know what you think of this idea.

Edited by Themadlad94
  • Upvote 1

Not the mainland, but you can see another island, far away, from the Desolation Point. That would be a good point to try as well IMHO. More critical problem is, if devs has an will and time and manpower to invest for such "escape" or "endgame" option. 

On 8/24/2020 at 4:38 AM, sonics01 said:

Not the mainland, but you can see another island, far away, from the Desolation Point. That would be a good point to try as well IMHO. More critical problem is, if devs has an will and time and manpower to invest for such "escape" or "endgame" option. 

i would like an endgame option that you can enable or disable before starting a new sandbox. last time i did a sandbox it was 250 days long i really did everything in the game that i could have done i just commited suicide and as i see it is a reallly bad thing beacause there is no propper ending. i would love to see for example 5 different possible ending wich could be death,escaping,living forever in a far homestead or just something else but it would depend on how you get to this island and what you do there (on that point i would let the devs decide) i dont think that adding only one ending would make it interesting. we would have to discover every endings and the ways to get to them on our own and we would only have one chance beacause its an ending so you could only try once every new saves.

i know a LOT of people would disagreee with me and i already read a lot of post talking about tha sort of things and that IS why i am talking about it again beacause yes, a LOT of people disagree but i do think that on the other side a lot of people would want to see that too so that is also why the devs would have to make it an option before starting a new save to let the people play as they want. 

• Upvote 1