Always clear and calm weather for Pilgrim Mode

Brad Simmons

It would be nice for those who play Pilgrim Mode would never encounter any bad weather. It would be extremely useful for me since I'm constantly looking for bugs or glitches. Another cool feature would be the ability to save the game by pressing the escape button. It would make searching for the Prepper Cache bunker in Mystery Lake a bit easier. There's been a few times that I tried to save the game by taking out the bedroll. But I would get a message saying that I don't need to sleep because I'm fully energized. Had to go inside a building just to save game, or sprain ankle on purpose. It's actually a bit frustrating!

I would side with the Hawk on this one. Pilgrim mode is designed for those who want the survival experience without having to worry about animal aggression. What you are asking for is a debug mode, (also could be classed under "God mode"). At the moment I think hinterland is more concerned about finding bugs in existing game modes than running a game mode which cuts out half the content, allowing many bugs to go unnoticed and thus, unsquashed.

Archived