"Bear" Cushion

hozz1235

I have to admit, I found an exploit on this one.  Notice the arrows in the back?  I shot him from BRR Hunter's Lodge at the top of the rope climb.  After the 1st shot, he got stuck so I volleyed him.  My archery is lvl 5 too.  Despite the arrows, I still had to climb down and let time bleed him out.

That's not an exploit at all. I was just talking to someone who hunts yesterday who spent a number of hours up in a tree and he watched some wolves that came and hang out at the tree for a few hours. He could have started killing them all and there would be nothing they could have done about it. I simply see it as having a good spot.

22 hours ago, odizzido said:

That's not an exploit at all. I was just talking to someone who hunts yesterday who spent a number of hours up in a tree and he watched some wolves that came and hang out at the tree for a few hours. He could have started killing them all and there would be nothing they could have done about it. I simply see it as having a good spot.

Somewhat true...the vantage point was an advantage, but I guess the reason I termed this "exploit" is because he got stuck.  A normal bear would not sit there being plucked full of arrows.