The Long Dark Hotfixed to v1.82 [64400]

Admin

1055906584_WintersEmbrace_CoverImage_800x450.jpeg.2741c1825b230983540e7f6354a9d014.jpeg

We’ve released our v1.82 (64400) Hotfix for WINTER'S EMBRACE. If you encounter any issues while playing The Long Dark please visit our Support Portal.

To stay up-to-date with news and information about The Long Dark and Hinterland, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter (Game | Studio).

THE LONG DARK v1.82 (64400) CHANGELIST

GENERAL FIXES

• [General] Fixed an issue that caused the Disclaimer at launch to appear in the incorrect language.
  • [General] Fixed an issue that could block the Winter in July badge from triggering. If you’ve met the days survived criteria, but the badge has not triggered yet, it will trigger after the next full day survived.
  • [General] Fixed an issue that could prevent Players from loading or renaming a save file.
  • [General] Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash when transitioning between an interiors and exteriors.

GENERAL ART FIXES

• [Enviro] Fixed the missing textures on several logs found throughout the game. 
  • [Enviro] Fixed texture visible seams found in the Echo One Control Tower. 
  • [UI] Fixed issue that would cause the Hunger/Thirst indicators to be hidden if subtitles triggered at the same time. 
  • [UI] Map Filter Labels will now only appear when selected.

GAMEPLAY FIXES

• [Gameplay] Items left in a cooking slot will now properly cool when the fire has burnt out. 
  • [Gameplay] Fixed issue that would cause Players to become stuck if they entered placement on Inedible Burned Stuff.

### END OF CHANGELIST ###

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Admin said:
  • [General] Fixed an issue that caused the Disclaimer at launch to appear in the incorrect language.

Now it's in the system language again :( I consider that broken. It should be the same language the game is using

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, dbmurph22 said:

Thanks for the interior/exterior fix on hanging and sometimes crashing.

Indeed, this had been a big issue for me since Fearless Navigator launched. It often forced me to pass time (which was scary outdoors) just to safely save in case it crashed during loading screen. And crash it did countless times. Hopefully no more issues - but if they do come back hopefully the opt-in telemetry sends crash reports to Hinterland automatically

Edited by Mistral

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, Serenity said:

Now it's in the system language again :( I consider that broken. It should be the same language the game is using

Yeb I haven't noticed this change yet but it always bugged me that that message completely ignores the game language. I agree that this state should be considered a bug not the other way around.

• Admin locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic