82 days first moose

stirfoo

Puttering around Coastal Highway at 82 days (my longest yet), I came across my first moose. I put an arrow in him and he ran. I waited and up the road came a bear. I put an arrow in him and he ran. I sat there and waited. They both come back up the road. I took the screen capture and waited.  The moose is just to the upper right of the bear.  The bear went around the building to my left. The moose moved toward my right, much slower than the bear. I crept around the right side of the building. The moose was out of range.  Saw the bear going up the hill so I turned my attention back to the moose. I crept up behind a car, then a stack of pallets in front of the car. Stood up and fired just as he started to charge.  I ran for the car and BAM! Moose stomped. Haha! So now I'm hobbled for 120 hours. And... I got food poisoning that evening.

Thanks for an awesome game guys!

Ok, the game actually sucked until I stopped freezing to death, starving to death, falling off cliffs, falling through ice, getting decimated by wolves, bears, etc. etc.

screen03.jpg

• 2 months later...

Brutal @stirfoo! That's the thing about this game. A bear-moose double act on day 1, you would have run a mile. 82 days later, feeling warm, shiny bow in hand... You start taking risks. They only little risks. What could go wrong..? 😁

But now you're gonna have a much more interest in story to tell - have fun telling it! And then go try interloper! 😉