A view from a foggy pane

Charlzard

First time post, but I’ve been reading the forum for awhile now. I’m not sure if this has been posted before but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve been chased down by a wolf or bear in the wild, running for cover indoors and left with the fact that even if I wait awhile I still have to go outside to check and see if he’s still there, only to be greeted by the sounds of growls or in my most recent case the bear was 20ft from the door. I just feel like even with a foggy view or something it would be nice to be able to view out of a window if for nothing else but to check the weather( wind can’t always be reliable for predicting storms) just a thought. Ps WE in CH day 7 20 locations discovered, no syurp 😳

This would be pretty difficult to implement,  because how buildings work is that they are not actually in the location they are located at. Meaning if you phase through wall, there would be nothing there. The interiors are located in a different place, meaning you couldn't put a window that actually worked. Hence why none of the windows are see through.

• Upvote 1