Bring back the journal UI

Tbone555

6 hours ago, SirSharper said:

holy crap, i asked for an actual journal at some point. I didnt realize that is was already added at some point. 

Go to the inventory, go to the tab with the skills, scroll down to the notes and start typing (I think)

11 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

@SirSharper

Perhaps a silly question, but I will ask anyway:
Are you using an XBox Chatpad with your controller?

:coffee::fire::coffee:

no. i imagine it would be WAY easier, but regardless, there should be an option to create multiple line items (bullets, checkboxes, etc)  or at least a simple "new paragraph" line. 

4 hours ago, SirSharper said:

but regardless, there should be an option to create multiple line items

Oh, definitely.  I think generally speaking when one ports a game to another platform, it's always a good to make all the features workable.  I imagine they did what they could... but I can't know for certain.  I suppose there is probably not too many efficient ways to type on a controller.  I guess one would assume that if the hardware platform has the functionality (soft keyboard) that the game could tie into it in some useful way... but perhaps there are technical limitations that I'm not aware of. 

:coffee::fire::coffee:
but short of buying an Xbox Chatpad...
Have you opened a ticket through the support portal?  Perhaps Hinterland might work on better integration/functionality of a soft keyboard... couldn't hurt to give it a shot. :)

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1