Considering building a new gamer PC on a budget - any advice?

piddy3825

Guest jeffpeng
On 6/16/2020 at 2:43 PM, stratvox said:

Thanks :) You're listening to my nym there; that's my old strat (79, I got it in 84 when it was five) through my vox (ac15htv, truly an excellent guitar amp). Pete's doing the singing.

Yeah I kinda figured you're the "strat&vox" man by now (especially once you actually look at your full picture :D). You strat is older than me, geez. Pretty amazing ^^ And yeah, pretty damn solid handywork. I do/did a lot of alt/indie/whateverthatwas stuff... but I can't deny a good blues solo when I hear one ;) 

On 6/15/2020 at 5:10 PM, piddy3825 said:

Thank You!  Loving that old school sound, fantastic!

Thanks dude! Much appreciated :)

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, jeffpeng said:

pretty damn solid handywork

Aww, thanks. 

I'm known mostly as a blues and rock player in my area, but I also play funk and r&b, and have played as far afield as country (playing in that band was a strong education, and not just in music), reggae, musical theatre a few times (another strong education, this time almost entirely in music), and disco.

It's amazing; if fifty year old me had told 20 year old me I'd be playing in a disco band I'd've called myself a liar... and yet I'll be doing a live stream playing disco tomorrow night out of a place called The Toucan.