The Long Dark Hotfixed to V1.78 [62973]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’ve released our v1.78 Hotfix for FEARLESS NAVIGATOR. If you encounter any issues while playing The Long Dark please visit our Support Portal. To stay-up-to-date with news and information about

OMG please add scroll wheel support to the horizontal menu of cookable items that opens when you click on an empty cooking spot. Scroll wheel should go left-right in that menu. Scrolling past my milli

Update: We have released an update to address the interactivity of our in-game notifications.

Posted Images

On the topic off this update. was this pushed for linux as well?

As an GoG user I am in the wondrous situation that  the linux version is labeled as 1.76, and the mac version as 1.77 while the windows version is 1.78 without a published change log.

I just wonder if I need to remind someone to update or if this is the latest linux version.

I've filed a support request at GoG for the missing v1.78 Linux release but got a reply that because of Corona it might take up to four weeks until they can take care of my inquiry. Perhaps someone at Hinterland can get in touch with them?

• Admin unpinned and unfeatured this topic