Female corpse.

traceyle

Ahem, yeah, but pretty much all of the corpses have a beard, so unless the Conchita Wurst impersonation convention has made its way up to northern Canada and simultaneously kicked the proverbial bucket, It might be an idea to introduce corpses with more delicate features, and perhaps longer hair.

Yeah this is true, and I hope it's mostly just an oversight due to priorities considering we're in alpha, one that will be fixed as they further populate the game world. As it stands right now all the corpses are basically the same model in different positions, I have to imagine considering the amount of detail being put into this game that this is something that's going to change as we move further through the alpha and into the beta of this game.

Yes, but please no children! When I first visited the farmhouse and saw those toys I paused and had to wonder if the devs would go there. Thankfully they didn't!

Yet who is to say they wont? The farmstead certainly seems to have been intentionally designed to be somewhat unnerving.

As a side, what does it say about me that I set up homebase there? :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived