Does something seem wrong here?

Purpleater

Yeah theyve been porked for months

can you even prove this. this is the most trollistic answer iv come across in this forum. prove this you troller. youre bitter because you cant last a day in the long dark now youre bashing the leaderboards? saaaaaaalty...go ahead play Pilgrim, crybaby.

come from our new resident troll..

The leader board is clearly home to many people who are taking advantage of either the hibernation mechanism to an extreme, or are cheating in other ways. This can be "proven" by the fact that the top people are scoring 500+ days with only 10 hours put into the game. Can you tell me how this makes any sense? No you can't, but instead you come in and attack a veteran player and member of this forum for making a statement about one of the few things that is almost unanimously agreed upon by the members of this forum

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to think it's the cheaters loss. What is the fun of accomplish something by cheating, i just don't get it. I can see how this game has competitive side to it but i have never really been that competitive, furthermore different difficulties has taken a lot competition away (at least i tend to think that). Sure it could benefit from, say, different archievement for different difficulties.

I tend to think it's the cheaters loss. What is the fun of accomplish something by cheating, i just don't get it. I can see how this game has competitive side to it but i have never really been that competitive, furthermore different difficulties has taken a lot competition away (at least i tend to think that). Sure it could benefit from, say, different archievement for different difficulties.

Let cheating for the cheaters, they are necessary in order to keep you more proud of what you achieved without cheating.

Let cheating for the cheaters, they are necessary in order to keep you more proud of what you achieved without cheating.

I guess it could be seen that way, but i think it not that much about being proud of achievement, it's more about the feeling how the gameplay rewards player for his effort 8-) If there is no effort, i do not get the same feeling out of it.

Archived