How to create plant tea

Maikleeps

Sorry, if this question might have been asked before.

Can someone tell me please how to make a tea out of plants? I gathered Rose Hips and Reishi Mushrooms. I cannot do anything with them in the rucksack menu and nothing in the first aid menu. Trying to cook them is of no success either. Although I thought I cooked some.

And can anybody tell me what plant is what for, please? There is also Old Man's Beard Lichen, which I haven't found yet. Thank you.

Equipment.thumb.jpg.2aa23168a2c2a9e37c36

56ce10031d6f1_Nothingtocook.thumb.jpg.78

Thank you guys for your answers. It makes sense now and it is reasonable that one needs more than only one piece to serve a good tea. Although it should be explained (sure it will). Right, gotta go looking for that Santi's beard :-)

PS: Thanks Hylander for your fairly good map of PV.

I can't tell you exactly as I didn't write down the locations. The mushrooms can be found on stumps and are good to see from the distance. Same with the rose hips. They grow on bushes which are about 0,80 m of height. What I haven't found yet are the lichen. So you say they are growing on a tree?

Since v .196 all plants have been spread to all other maps (not only in PV).

Where did you find the mushrooms and rose hips? I've not found either, but I have found old mans beard. I'm playing in the Mystery Lake area, I found a few bits on some low hanging branches around the trappers homestead.

I found a single mushroom in the Deadfall Area and 45 rosehips in the hollow surrounding the hunting blind opposite Alan's Cave.

Archived