Admin

The Future of the Milton Mailbag

Well maybe Im a little older format and I prefer much more to read than to watch blogs :)

But I suppose video is still better than nothing.

• Upvote 2

I think texted Milton Mailbag was good solution, but if you do not have time to do it by that way of course it will be good using video format.

I'm one hundred percent on board with pretty much any sort of communication from the team.

The greatest feature of the Long Dark isn't in the software, rather it's the developers and the community. There is a lot of toxicity out there and this community is the best I've found in gaming.

I've been playing a lot of 4x but I always come back to this game.

I don't mind provided the videos will have either closed captions or Youtube subtitles atleast for deaf / hard hearing players.

I would be a regular viewer if this comes full circle. Looking foward to whatever becomes the norm.

Yes! Another great thing would be the signal hill podcasts if anyone remembers those, but really i like the idea of the videos!

Whatever you choose I'm sure the community will be just fine with! Prioritize your own personal time over the future of the mailbag is all I can say for sure.

Sounds good to me. I would periodically check and watch the videos. Really like the storyline. My daughter loves wolves and when I tell her about shooting one in the game she says “Daddy!”. I apologize, but for that reason wolves fear me and tell their pups if they aren’t good I’ll find them.