Things are missing))))

k0s0ff

I didn't find a suitable topic to discuss.
Apparently poorly searched. I'll keep looking.
But if you can help me, it will be great.
the point is that I foolishly left a lot of useful things on the street,right here.20200420230835_1.thumb.jpg.fbdfef3a53a5b06f4bbd3a9716407964.jpg

But I can't find the red box that they put all their stuff in after the update. Has anyone encountered this? Where can I find this box?
Thank you in advance.)

3 minutes ago, k0s0ff said:

I didn't find a suitable topic to discuss.
Apparently poorly searched. I'll keep looking.
But if you can help me, it will be great.
the point is that I foolishly left a lot of useful things on the street,right here.

But I can't find the red box that they put all their stuff in after the update. Has anyone encountered this? Where can I find this box?
Thank you in advance.)

Coastal Highway, the Lost & Found box is outside the Quonset Garage.

17 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Coastal Highway, the Lost & Found box is outside the Quonset Garage.

Thanks. I've looked in there before. But there was nothing there that I had left behind. Apparently, either I moved them somewhere, or they ran away from me.
Another observation: things near the garage remained where they were, and they were not moved 

9 hours ago, k0s0ff said:

Another observation: things near the garage remained where they were, and they were not moved 

Yeah not everything is nabbed up, I think it's just stuff that intersects with changed geography.  In my Destroy Everything run, the camp office was packed with reclaimed wood and scrap metal (there's a looooooot of stuff in Carter to break down...) and the most recent update resulted in about half of it finding its way into a lost and found, while the other half are still in piles on the floor.  Which I'm OK with, it really helped the load time for the interior.

I take it that you were regularly playing TLD and that you were not on a hiatus and just returned? 

The last time lost and found was run, I think, was for the 1.74 update since that fixed a problem with items on table tops and similar surfaces dropping to the floor or disappearing.  That was more limited in scope, as far as I recall, as I was in Bleak Inlet when it occurred and it didn't totally mess up my stuff. 

Now the Crossroads Elergy update did major things (and maybe the December Survival update too) because that was the first time lost and found was run on a pretty much global basis.  I lost in 2 of 3 sandboxes huge amounts of ruined raw and cooked and canned foods, as well as other significant collateral impacts. 

I don't know what else to say other than sorry you lost stuff.