Hushed River Valley

vta4ever

It's my favorite region too, for the simple reason that it seems like the most realistic region of the game survival wise, as well as for being far bigger challenge than most, if not all of the other maps combined. Even the name of the map makes me smile, because it's by far the noisiest in the game thanks to million waterfalls :P I wish there were more areas like this in the game...

As for your complains, I don't share your view on those as I prefer HRV to lack any man-made shelters. Besides, there's work bench just outside in the Milton entrance, very short walk from HRV. As for fishing, in theory I'd like for there to be opportunity to fish without the man-made hut, you know just from bare ice in the lake, but if we cannot have that then I prefer to leave it out. There's plenty to hunt and gather in HRV anyway-.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I am currently doing Winter's Embrace in the Hushed River Valley, and all I can say is: it's so great to be back. (I started in Mountain Town FYI).

Not having a workbench would be less of an issue, if crafting things without it were possible (albeit slower). Same goes for lack of fishing huts. Maybe there could be outdoor fishing spots (marked with something natural like a pile of rocks) in the Hushed River Valley?

• Upvote 1