in interloper, is it possible to get a revolver?

guythatlovestld

If you use a mod you can give yourself almost anything you want to make Interloper easier than Pilgrim.

I suspect that many players who like to describe themselves as playing at Interloper level have used a mod to make their game tame.

How about this for day 1 on Interloper.

1183164103_screen_(100-21106)_f7c3b4f7-70fe-40fe-ad77-d2ff2ad3b3cd.thumb.png.e7f29bcd9e49d79e7983b519897dc5bb.png

324245758_screen_(100-21106)_0082f340-b911-4bd2-a83b-5af4156cea75.thumb.png.9b3a4da20fce2c84cdffce8f4cf4c83e.png

Edited by peteloud

Guest jeffpeng

You -could- find a revolver there, but that was confirmed as a bug. Edit: Meaning the revolver in HRV. Edit2: You actually still can find 2 revolver shells on a body there, but that's most likely a bug as well.

Edited by jeffpeng

I've looted HRV,  the new Aurora Elevator Mine in CH, and the cannery workshop on Loper in 1.74, and didn't find one. It would seem revolvers were removed a few updates ago and put as a Custom option instead. But you can't prove a negative; the real proof is a clip of someone finding it (recently). Until then...

CommanderBeef: !8ball is there a gun on Loper

Streambot: I would say no Kappa

Edited by Gun Tech.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:32 PM, odizzido said:

On low loot settings I’ve found a revolver. I am not sure if that’s the same as interloper. 

You need to set the option "Revolver Availability" to no in order to prevent it from spawning. Low "Baseline Resource Availability" only affects the "high quality" loot like knives, hatchets (which both can also be handcrafted), food and clothing and some other things.