how do i get feats easily?

guythatlovestld

Ahh, yes...that one...no easy way but just do a google search and you'll find some methods.  That one is mainly earned as you just play the game, but I guess if you really wanted to grind it, you could just keep creating new Pilgrim games until you reach it.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/0/276237094322380148/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/0/133261124639307302/

4 hours ago, guythatlovestld said:

im having trouble with the one where you have to start alot of fires, 1000 of them. how?

That's campfires specifically, by the way.  Lighting a stove or grill doesn't count towards the 1000 fires.  You have to light campfires specifically.

For 1000 fires is the magnifying lense necessary. I am grinding it as well on my current run. I already dont need a tinder plug for starting fire, so fire start cost me only one stick. Every time there is a sunny day I take a 10-20 sticks and find sheltered place. Then I start 4 fireplaces. More is not needed. I place them in shape of C letter in order to be able to reach all of them without moving. Do not surround yourself fully. It can happen you may need vacate the place quickly because of some toothy neighbor. By the time I start the fourth the first one is already burned out so I can use the first one. I do it 10-20 times as sticks suffices. It is of course possible to do it more times, but I find it tedious and usually wants to do other things per such day as well.

If you are looking for a shortcut, use story mode, because you can save in the moment you want you could create a loop of actions. Start in some point that could be useful, for example in the middle of a blizzard, with a lot of wood and accelarant, with 10 snares or with a lot of cups of coffee. Save in that point (Save 1). Then make the actions (light the fires, past time in blizzard, catch the rabbits or drink coffee). After finishing that actions save in a new save file (Save 2). Next, load the initial save spot (Save 1), repeat the actions, and make a new save (overwrite Save 2). You can get all this 4 feats in just a couple of hours.