A Bunch of Suggestions

Karlov

SECTION 1: FOOD

Cereal

I would love to be able to find Cold Scraps (frosted flakes) or something along those lines. It could be like the crackers but less dehydration, with a trade-off of less calories.

Alcohol

I would also like to be able to find alcohol, which would be very interesting. Perhaps it has very high calories and low hydration but has a large negative of having a super high chance of giving you a negative status effect of being drunk, and maybe a chance of after waking up getting the effect Hangover. It could even be more rare in regions like Mountain Town, which are OK to live in, and more common in hard regions or vise versa because if you life somewhere crap you feel crap. Maybe there could even be different alcohols, all with different stats. It is kind of a silly idea but it might work.

Teas

Black Tea could be like a worse Coffee, or maybe has less immediate energy but has the boost last longer. I'm not quite sure what Green Tea could be.

Soups

Ramen I think would be an OK addition, and maybe other vegetable soups could be added. I would ADORE if Borscht were to be added, but I don't know if normal Canucks have borscht. Of course cup-a-soups (Like the one in Story Mode) would be nice to add.

SECTION 2: CLOTHES

Pajamas

This suggestion is very silly, but I think Pajamas would be cool. A pajama shirt could just be like the thin wool sweater but with bad stats outside of the temperature, and the pants could be +1 Degrees, but with bad stats outside of temp. I also would like a Bathrobe as a jacket.

Shorts

I think Shorts would be an interesting underwear. It could be like the t-shirt, in that it doesn't spawn when you spawn, so it can just be a "I have nothing else to put in that slot" sort of thing. 

Jeep caps

Perhaps, similarly to the Toques, there could be 2 Jeep Caps (Inner slot only, maybe). One which is more poor quality "Made of Acrylic. Probably bought at a superstore, has relatively poor warmth.", and one which is army grade "Came straight from the Army, made with Wool. Goes well with a military jacket."

Knee Socks

Just knee socks. Pretty simple.

SUIT

A crappy jacket. Reduces mobility, poor warmth, poor everything. Maybe winter suits/trenchcoats could be a good jacket, like a longer and worse pea-coat.

USHANKA

While the Rabbitskin hat is basically a Ushanka, I think a fish fur ushanka would be good.

SECTION 3: STUFF RELATED TO FIRE

MEDIUM BRANCHES

A medium between branches and limbs. Maybe it could produce fire logs that are natural, like Fir firelogs and Cedar firelogs; Perhaps it could be broken with a knife, but very slowly and with much damage to the knife.

CUPS

It would be interesting to be able to use cups and glasses like metal cans.

BRANCH DRAGGING

It would be great if you could drag branches to make fires, or add to fires. I do this often in real life.

LIGHTERS

Lighters would be so very good. They should run out fast but be very common, and there should be a rare reusable one refilled with butane or the light fluid.

SECTION 4: MISC

PAIN CREAM

I think pain cream should be an alternative to the painkillers.

Hand drying

I think that if you have your hands exposed it should get dry and need hand cream. Maybe on Interloper and Stalker even with gloves it will get dry, just slower. I have eczema and in the winter I constantly need handcream. 

Running Stuff

Running should be a skill! Or perhaps just fitness. I think it would be interesting if you had to spend time excercising/running to stay fit. Maybe it could be a skill, or something always high unless you hibernate for too long. 

Nerfing Hunger

Unless you are a loser like me who needs the +5KG, going hungry for a couple hours really doesn't do much. It should do more damage, make your head cloudy, make you slower, something like that. Perhaps make it harder to sleep.

Spear

Add the spear to survival, Hinterland. Make it able to do knife stuff but very slowly and poorly but incredible in battles.

Chaynik

Make the water boilers work in Auroras! Make them rare maybe, but working!

At the moment, this is all I want added that I can remember. Thanks for reading,

Edited by Karlov
aniother idea
  • Upvote 1