Pain kilers

kkeemmss

Ht here.

The way painkillers work is not very realistic. I got two accidents,  sprained ankle and sprained wrist. Now i have 2 sources of pain. How can i drink a painkiller on top of one source while not affecting other?

and even worst i have option to "drink" rose hip tea on top of sprain ankle or on top of actual pain source. how does it make sense?

if painkiller wold be a cream that i apply then ok. it wold make sence where i use it,  but tea? Rely applying tea or painkillers on sprain ankle does not affect my two pain sources. I just drink a tea. it should apply to whole body. how does it make sense?

Ok that's enough, you get the picture. Its not game braking, but could be better.  do you agree?

pain.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah you are right about it is a game, and devs have limited time to spread on things they can program. just that i don't thing this is particularly hard thing to change. 1 pil == rose hip tea, and once you drink it cold apply to all pain sources acording to some formula.

Actually, solution is simple. There is example:

If you have pain from 3 sources of pain, you need 3 (or six, depends on ratio) pills to treat it properly. Lower count makes pain just temporaly silenced.

But thats a whole different system outside current heal system ingame, which based on place and its treatment (dont recognize if issue can be even area oriented).

Edited by Moll

Just to mention, recently I tried the new challenge and so I had sprains enabled. I was taking pain meds but nothing was happening. I figured out finally that I actually need to select the pain or the pills do nothing. While I do agree that pain meds should generally heal pain, but I also don't think you should have to select pain when taking them. Once you know you know and can deal with it, but I feel it's just one of those strange things that I think should change. I don't feel it adds anything or makes sense.